SHUTTLE SERVICE (QBM to WWC)
Mercer County Community College provides free shuttle service daily during the fall and spring semesters between Quaker Bridge Mall and West Windsor campuses for currently enrolled students, faculty and staff. The shuttle is handicap-accessible. All passengers, all persons using the shuttle service must adhere to the following rules:
- All occupants MUST show a valid MCCC photo-student ID.
- All occupants must remain seated while the vehicle is in motion.
- Actions that disturb the normal operations of the shuttle service and/or interfere with the rights of other riders are prohibited.
- NO smoking, eating or drinking.
- Ear phones are required for use of personal music and/or video devices.
- Practice cell phone courtesy by setting tones to vibrate, using an inside voice and avoiding two-way talk.
- No pets (this does not include service animals assisting persons with disabilities.)
- No excessive noise.
- No visitors, children or infants.
- No unauthorized stops.
It is also important to note the following:
- Seating – The maximum number of passengers shall not exceed seating capacity. Seating will come on a first come first serve basis; this includes necessary equipment and service animals accompanying person with disabilities.
- The shuttle will depart once it reaches capacity. All shuttle schedules are approximate times and are subject to change based on administrative review.
- The shuttle driver has full authority to address problems that may occur while persons are boarding, on board or exiting the shuttle. This includes the right to refuse travel to any person who does not comply with the shuttle rules or who is deemed a risk to safety.
- Recommendations, complaints and general comments are welcomed and should be addressed to the Division of Student Affairs:
WWC – Assistant Dean for Student Services – Office PE105/Telephone 609-570-3740
Trenton – Provost – Office KC403/Telephone 609-570-3161
FALL 2015 SCHEDULE
MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY – August 29 – December 21
Shuttle leaves the Quaker Bridge Mall
150 Quaker Bridge Mall, Lawrence Township, New Jersey, 08648 (NJ Transit Bus Stop-SEARS)
Shuttle leaves the West Windsor Campus (WWC)
1200 Old Trenton Road, West Windsor, New Jersey 08550 (FA Circle)