Fill out all fields below, even if your information has not changed from last year.
You will not be able to save your information and finish later. So, before you start, make sure you have:
1. the file holding a copy of the financial aid letter from your school (if you receive aid),
2. the file holding a copy of your grades for the academic year that just ended (if you are sending a photo, make sure we can read your name clearly),
3. your college student ID number,
4. if you do not attend MCCC, the name, address, and phone number of the office at your school to receive scholarship fund (usually the Office of Financial Aid)
5. if you attend MCCC, the file holding a copy of your MCCC bill
When you have completed the form and chosen the files to be uploaded, enter the CAPTCHA code on the screen and then click Submit.
If you want to complete this renewal by a paper form, click here to download form. Fill it out, print it, and mail it along with the necessary documents to 101:. Documents and mailing address are listed in the form.