Fill out all fields below, even if your information has not changed from last year.
All students must submit #1& #2 below. Students attending four-year schools need #3 and those attending MCCC need #4 (if they’re eligible) and #5. You will not be able to save your information and finish later. So, before you start, make sure you have:
1. your college student ID number
2. a copy of your grades for the academic year that just ended. This does not have to be an official transcript – you can download a copy from your student portal. (If you are sending a photo, make sure we can read your name clearly)
3. if you do not attend MCCC, the name, address, and phone number of the office at your school to receive scholarship fund (usually the Office of Financial Aid)
if you attend MCCC, you will also need:
4. a copy of your financial aid letter (if you receive aid besides your 101: grant)
5. a copy of your MCCC bill for next year
When you have completed the form and uploaded the required files, enter the CAPTCHA code on the screen and then click Submit.
If you want to complete this renewal by a paper form, click here to download form. Fill it out, print it, and mail it along with the necessary documents to 101:. Documents and mailing address are listed in the form.